The Infinity Supercritical SDR1200 Hemp Oil Extraction System uses water as a eco-extraction solution. The savings alone from other legacy extraction systems, such as enthanol, can save the processor over $1 million per year, and lengthy zoning and fire code regulations. For the consumer, this green-branded extraction provides a more pure, better extract.
The SDR1200 is $2 million, and ordering requires a Engineering Study prior to purchase. Leasing may be available to credit-approved buyers, for about $110,000 per month.
The advantages of a water based solvent:
- Eco-Extraction: pure water is used as the solvent. Produces a more pure product for the customer. Similar sized ethanol processors which use a batch process may spend $500,000 to $1,000,000 per year in ethanol consumable (termed slippage) per year.
- Small Footprint: four 20 ft. shipping containers provide a modular extraction facility.
- Proven Technology: Spinning Disc Reactors and hydrodynamic cavitation is well-proven in the food processing and pharmaceutical industry.
- No Fire Code Restrictions: unlike high pressure and volatile solvents, water processing extraction has minimal code compliance.
- GMP: systems are built to GMP standards.
- Silent Closed-Loop Operation: The extraction system runs with a low audible footprint. The system is closed-loop to conserve water.
- Most Energy Efficient Extraction System Available: Because water is the solvent, the system is the most energy efficient process in the industry. CO2 requires high pressure (and maintenance prone) special pumps, and some require noisy air compressors.
- Better Environment for Workers: since water is used as the solvent, there are no volatile (i.e. flammable) materials to handle. There are also no airborne chemicals to breathe in or need for huge air exhaust systems.
- Full Spectrum Oil Right Out of the Machine: the SDR1200 produces a full spectrum crude oil right out of the system. This can be combined with a carrier oil (i.e. coconut oil) and bottled for direct sale to the consumer. The hemp oil is rich in all extracted components, and may be further processed in to lower value isolate which is in high demand everywhere.
- Push-Button Operation: because high pressure or volatile solvent operation is not needed, the flows of water can be controlled by a SCADA computer system which has lower worker input.
- Rapid Hemp Oil Extraction: this is the fastest extraction method available, and accomplished by instantaneous hydrodynamic cavitation. Cell lysis occurs in under a second.
- Dual Flow: the extraction system has a dual-flow processing circuit, which allows either system to be paused for maintenance, while the system is still performing the extraction process.
- Plug-and-Play: the system is build into four modules, which can be shipped anywhere in the world, and set up indoors, or outdoors. The modules are connected together by modular power and water conduits for rapid installation. Typically a system can be ready for extraction in a few days.
- Raw Hemp Input: you can back-up your walking floor trailer or other hemp storage system to convey into the SDR hopper, in whole bud or flower format. The SDR does the rest.
- Wet or Dry Hemp: we recommend you dry your hemp prior processing, so that you can store your flower without any mold or degrade. This gives you a much longer processing window then trying to process out of the field without drying. Longer term storage necessitates drying of the hemp flower, then bagging (vacuum bag or freezer) storage to preserve valuable hemp components.
- Fast ROI: the return on investment is fast, due to the larger processing capacity, and lower solvent consumable costs. Payback time is typically a few weeks or less.
- Continuous Feed: this is the only extraction system on the market that is continuous feed. All other botanical oil extraction systems are batch processing (you put the hemp into a vessel, where it is extracted over time).
- Wave of the Future: this type of processing is not only good for the enviroment, and workers, it is also good for the consumer. With government and local regulations, it will quickly become the standardized method of pure oil extraction.
- Reduces Bottleneck at Harvest Time: this method of fast and efficient extraction will reduce the bottleneck which batch processors experience at harvest time. SDR processors can use their machines to offer toll-processing (contract processing) for other farmers, or groups with large amounts of hemp.
- Made in the USA: the SDR is developed and manufactured in the USA.