Infinity is pleased to announce and industry first – organic oil extraction which does not use Butane or CO2. Using a food industry proven method called SDR (Spinning Disc Reactor), botanical oil can now be extracted at room pressure and temperature.
The benefits of a SDR system developed by Infinity Supercritical LLC (patented) are:
• Standard Room Temperature and Pressure Extraction
• Fast Reaction Time (measured in seconds)
• Continuous Feed Operation
• Uses Standard Distilled Water
• Organic Extraction (no additives to remove later)
• Industrial Volume Extraction (5-100+ lbs of input material per hour)
• Modular Compact System (can be built into a trailer or standard shipping container)
• Push Button Operation (no complex PLC or operator technique required – it just works)
The SDR can also be used in other industries, including the production of semi-conductor nanocrystals called Quantum Dots (QD).
This new systems provides a quantum leap forward in options available to botanical extraction production, by simplifying extraction technique (push a button) and monitor the continuous feed and flow. If Apple were to design a botanicals extraction system, this would be it.